Friday 19 February 2016

Love that is ~~~



Dedicated to the person I truly love


                    Life is to love and Love is to live…

We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past, and we must respect the past, knowing that once it was all that was humanly possible.
                                                                    ~~By George Santayana!!

There is no way my heart would beat,
Without your whisper short and sweet,
In the time when I was desperate and alone,
Your presence made me a King on a throne.

I owe you all my love and affection,
You made me realize, this wasn't mere attraction!!
All along you came with trust and desire,
Oh Lady, I don’t wanna leave you alone in this forest fire!!

Your touch is a bliss,
Your heart is gold,
After reading this,
I am sure you will simply love me more!!

The connection that we have,
I am sure I've never had this before!
The warmth of your arms is like a shelter of the universe,
The love in your eyes is like a spell from a witchcraft verse!!

It’s amazing to see where we've reached,
It started off with a friendship that went really deep!
There is no way my heart would beat,
Without your musical whisper… short and sweet!!

What is to come, is for the time to decide,
But I wanna make sure,
That it’s your golden heart, where I would always reside!
Life is like water, that just flows away,
I want to stay in your memories, even if my life’s taken away…
I've always wondered what love is,
Is it a mirage, or an endangered species in the sea?
It’s the conspiracy of the universe that a wind came by,
Which showcased a part of my life into the deepness of your eyes!!

You will always be my sweet lil angel,
Your tender embrace will always swaddle,
You came along with trust and desire,
Oh Lady, I will not leave you alone in this forest fire!!

I have a thousand words to say, but…
Will keep this short and simple,
But you should remember one thing…
Men sometimes do fall in love,
With the girls who don’t have dimples!!

                                           ~~That’s how special you are!!


No comments:

Post a Comment